Representatives of Stupino Quadrat at business forum in Spain
Special Economic Zone “Stupino Quadrat“
Industrial District STUPINO QUADRAT is a new large-scale project of industrial development, created with the support of the Government of the Russian Federation, regional and local authorities. For the industrial production we offer land plots with engineering infrastructure under a single control professional management.
STUPINO QUADRAT is more than 1000 hectares territory, 100 MW of electricity and 60,000 cubic meters of gas per hour at discounted prices. STUPINO QUADRAT is four industrial parks near Moscow and in the immediate vicinity of a residential area Novoe Stupino, constructed in accordance with quality standards.
Industrial parks in STUPINO QUADRAT are equipped with ready transport and municipal infrastructure, have the potential convenient zoning in accordance with the standards and requirements of various industries. The project is developed by the company GDP Quadrat, created with the participation of MR Group. GDP Quadrat offers a unique package of services for Russian and foreign investors, including advice and support for obtaining federal and regional tax incentives, subsidies and other measures of state support of domestic industry.
The Stupino municipal district is a number one choice for foreign investors in the Moscow region:
* 120 thousand inhabitants, and every second graduate stays working in the Stupino region;
* Wages significantly lower than the average in the Moscow region;
* Over 25 years the city administration has made outstanding efforts to create a comfortable legal, educational and social environment for investment;
* Fast procedure for obtaining permits;
* Individual educational programs for technical staff